Accommodation & Support Services
- Centrecare Family Accommodation Services (CFAS) - a service for families who require support to maintain and/or access medium-term, non-emergency, supported accommodation.
- Entrypointperth - A free assessment and referral service assisting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Western Australia to access accommodation and support options.
- Homelessness Accommodation Support Worker South East Metropolitan - A Centrecare service for individuals, couples and families at risk of homelessness.
- Homelessness Accommodation Support Worker North West Metropolitan - a service for young people, single adults, families and women with children escaping domestic violence.
- Housing Support Worker Corrective Service - Men - a service for men exiting correctional facilities and/or Corrective Services Accommodation Support Programs.
- Private Rental Advocacy and Support Service (PRASS) - helping tenants in privately rented accommodation meet their tenancy agreement and responsibilities.
- Sky Service - a Centrecare service for parents/caregivers and young people aged four to 14, currently in Family Supported Accommodation Services.
- Stellar Living - Provides affordable community housing for people wishing to rent.