South West Support Network
About the South West Support Network service
Run in partnership between Centrecare, Wungening Aboriginal Corporation and Lamp Inc., this early intervention strategy aims to support families to overcome identified challenges, building both home-based, and community supports as well as strengthening family and developing resilience against life stressors. This is primarily a phone contact service with the flexibility for face-to-face and outreach support where required.
The service provides:
- A common entry point for families and other services to seek support.
- Advocacy and support in accessing services.
- A culturally safe and supported service.
- Service coordination, case planning, (not case management), and Links to local schools, recreational activities and community support networks.
Who is the service for?
- Families seeking support to connect with services.
- Individuals aged 16 - 17 who are living independently.
- Individuals aged 18 - 25 without children who have been in care themselves.
How do we assist you?
Once a referral is received, we arrange a time to complete an assessment. We can support you in identifying your goals and accessing the right services that will assist you in meeting these goals. We then refer and coordinate to services or provide you with information.
- Self-referral - call 1300 311 822
- Partner and non-partner agency referrals
- Walk ins welcome
We are committed to ensuring your information is protected and managed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. This service is funded by the Department for Communities – Child Protection and Family Support under the Earlier Intervention and Family Support Strategy.
South West Support Network contacts and enquiries tel: 1300 311 822 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org