RESILnZ app wins gold in the 2018 Driven x...
Accommodation and Support Services (metropolitan)
Centrecare Family Accommodation Services (CFAS) - a service for families who require support to maintain and/or access medium-term, non-emergency, supported accommodation.
Homelessness Accommodation Support Worker South East Metropolitan - A Centrecare service for individuals, couples and families at risk of homelessness.
Homelessness Accommodation Support Worker North West Metropolitan - a service for young people, single adults, families and women with children escaping domestic violence.
Housing Support Worker Corrective Service - Men - a service for men exiting correctional facilities and/or Corrective Services Accommodation Support Programs.
Private Rental Advocacy and Support Service (PRASS) - helping tenants in privately rented accommodation meet their tenancy agreement and responsibilities.
Sky Service - a Centrecare service for parents/caregivers and young people aged four to 14, currently in Family Supported Accommodation Services.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
This report is based on the experiences of...