RESILnZ app wins gold in the 2018 Driven x...
Indigenous Specific Services (metropolitan)
Please note that all Centrecare Services work with Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people. The following service is specifically funded to provide services to Indigenous families only.
Culturally Appropriate Service - Centrecare aims to provide a respectful and culturally sensitive service and interpreters are available on request.
Out of Home Care - A Centrecare service for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people in the states care.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
This report is based on the experiences of...