Centrecare staff across WA handed out over...
Indigenous Specific Services
Out of Home Care
Centrecare Djooraminda provides a culturally appropriate out of home care service for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people in the care of the State.
More information about the Out of Home Care service can be obtained by contacting the Djooraminda services on
(08) 9436 0600.
The Djooraminda Out of Home Care service is provided by Centrecare and funded by the State Government through the Department of Communities.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Justice Counselling Service (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
Centrecare Esperance have held an opening...