Centrecare staff across WA handed out over...
Justice Counselling Service (metropolitan)
Transitional Accommodation & Support Services (TASS)
A Centrecare service providing assistance to men in accessing accommodation (subject to availability) with the Department of Housing (DoH) upon their release from prison in the Perth Metropolitan area.
Please note - A Referral to this service must be received from the Transitional Manger(s) at the correctional facility. TASS can provide assistance to a limited number of clients only.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Justice Counselling Service (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
Centrecare Esperance have held an opening...