RESILnZ app wins gold in the 2018 Driven x...
Migration Services (metropolitan)
Centrecare Migrant Services, previously Catholic Migrant Services, has been in operation for over 50 years and provided settlement services to tens of thousands of migrants and refugees during its long history with the support of the Management Board, staff, hundreds of volunteers, church groups, religious orders, and unequivocal/ongoing support provided by the Archbishop of Perth. The merger with Centrecare in 2005 is seen as a positive initiative to further enhance the service delivery to clients and strengthen its infrastructure base.
Today, Centrecare Migrant Services currently employs staff from different religious, ethnic and cultural backgrounds who are committed to meeting the needs of newly arrived migrants and refugees and provides a range of services supporting humanitarian refugees and migrants to settle in Western Australia.
Settlement Grants Program (SGP) - A Centrecare service assisting refugees providing information, support and advocacy for all settlement related matters.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
This report is based on the experiences of...