On 31 May 2018, it was publically announced...
Accommodation and Support
Support and Tenant Education Program (STEP)
The Support and Tenant Education Program (STEP) is a free intervention service funded by the Department of Housing to assist tenants who require support to sustain their tenancy. The program also helps tenants that have been issued with tenancy breaches or notices and may be facing possible eviction.
Tenancy breaches or notices may include:
- Not paying your rent
- Not maintaining the property
- Disruptive behaviour
Participation in STEP is voluntary. As a tenant, you can ask to join the program, or your Housing Services Officer may suggest you join. Places on the STEP program may be limited.
For more information regarding this service click here or contact your Housing Services Officer.
The Support and Tenant Education Program (STEP) is provided by the Department of Housing and funded by the State Government through the Department of Communities.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
Centrecare congratulates Access Wellbeing...