RESILnZ app wins gold in the 2018 Driven x...
Family and Domestic Violence
Specialised Family Violence
This service is designed to provide support and counselling for families that are affected by family violence. This service works with the family unit and both supports them and helps them to understand the effects of family violence on them.
Areas serviced by this program include: Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Esperance, Norseman, Leonora, Laverton, Coolgardie and Kambalda.
An appointment for this service can be arranged at our Leonora office by contacting our Kalgoorlie office on ph 9080 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this service contact:
Centrecare Kalgoorlie (08) 9080 0333 or Centrecare Esperance (08) 9083 2600.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
This report is based on the experiences of...