This report is based on the experiences of...
Financial Counselling Services
Financial Counselling Kalgoorlie-Boulder and Surrounds
This service assists individuals and families on low incomes, experiencing financial difficulties. The service works with clients to resolve financial crises such as the risk of legal action, loss of essential services or eviction. It offers information, conducts assessments and will provide options and support to assist consumers to address identified problems and manage their financial situation more effectively.
This service provides budgeting information and assistance, emergency relief, advocacy with creditors and WA No Interest Loan Scheme assistance.
The service is free and acts in the best interest of the consumer, free of any commercial benefit and conflict of interest. This service is provided in the following areas: Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Coolgardie, Kambalda, Norseman, Menzies, Leonora, Laverton and Southern Cross.
An appointment for this service can be arranged at our Leonora office by contacting our Kalgoorlie office on ph 9080 0333 or email email@example.com.
For more information regarding this service contact Centrecare Kalgoorlie on (08) 9080 0333.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
On Friday 29 Jun, at the IPAA WA Awards, the...