On 31 May 2018, it was publically announced...
Rural and Regional Family Support Service (RRFSS)
This program is designed to provide outreach services in remote locations by way of individual, couple and family counselling in addition to crisis support and community development.
The aim of this program is to increase access and provide timely support through a range of integrated services to at-risk families, promoting a safe environment for children and overall family functioning.
Areas serviced by this program include: Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Coolgardie, Kambalda, Esperance, Norseman, Ravensthorpe, Leonora, Wiluna, Jerramungup.
For more information regarding this service contact Centrecare Kalgoorlie
(08) 9080 0333 or Centrecare Esperance (08) 9083 2600.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
Centrecare congratulates Access Wellbeing...