On 31 May 2018, it was publically announced...
Mental Health Support
Family and Carer Support
This program provides a community based Education/Information and Skill Development service for carers and families of people with serious and persistent mental health issues. We also run a series of diversion activities for the carers supplementing their respite.
Areas serviced by this program include: Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Esperance, and out to outreach locations such as Norseman and Northern Corridor.
For more information regarding this service please contact Centrecare Kalgoorlie (08) 9080 0333 or Centrecare Esperance
(08) 9083 2600.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
Centrecare congratulates Access Wellbeing...