Centrecare staff across WA handed out over...
Mental Health Support
Goldfields Mental Health Portal
What is Goldfields Mental Health Portal?
Brought to you in collaboration with Centrecare, Goldfields Women’s Health Care Centre and funded by the Western Australia Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA), the Goldfields Mental Health Portal will deliver place-based low intensity support and psychological interventions to people of the Goldfields-Esperance region.
You must have a GP referral to this service, please see the referral form GP Referral Form Goldfields Mental Health Portal and take this to your appointment to ensure that your GP can link you in with the Goldfields Mental Health Portal.
This service does not provide a crisis response. If you require urgent assistance, please contact:
- Community Mental Health Team: Tel (08) 9088 6201/1800 552 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the Emergency Department, Kalgoorlie Hospital: Tel (08) 9080 5888, 15 Piccadilly Street, Kalgoorlie; or
- call Triple Zero (000)
Who can we see?
The Goldfields Mental Health Portal will see people of any age and particularly:
- People in genuine financial hardship, are not able to afford Better Access and have a mild to severe mental health condition;
- People residing in identified priority locations;
- People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent;
- Women experiencing peri natal depression;
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness; and
- Other groups with specialised needs, people with other disabilities, culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and questioning. (LGBTIQ).
Click an image below for more information.
Centrecare and the Goldfields Women's Health Care Centre acknowledges WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA) for providing funding in its role as the operator of the Country WA PHN.