On 31 May 2018, it was publically announced...
Victim Support Services (rural)
Victim Support Services (VSS) and Child Witness Services (CWS)
These services provide direct provision of non-evidentiary preparation of child complainants and child witnesses to give evidence in court. This includes providing support for the child and their family, the identification of an appropriate support person for the child, and liaison with Court Appointed Officer regarding the special needs of the child witness.
Also provided is information on criminal justice processes, trauma counselling, court preparation and companionship, advocacy, referral, criminal injuries compensation information and assistance with Victim Impact Statements.
For more information regarding these services contact Centrecare Kalgoorlie (08) 9080 0333 or Centrecare Esperance
(08) 9083 2600.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
Centrecare congratulates Access Wellbeing...