Work With Us
Centrecare is a well-established not-for-profit organisation assisting individuals/families in the community across 11 locations in Metropolitan Perth, Kalgoorlie, Leonora, Esperance and Bunbury. Our purpose is to strengthen people and communities through the provision of professional social services, inspired by compassion and recognition for human dignity.
We offer a range of career opportunities in the fields of out of home care, young people, family relationships, mental health, counselling, administration and organisational services. Centrecare employees are passionate about the support they give to people in the community.
Our values of Respect, Excellence, Celebration, Compassion, Acceptance and Professionalism underpin our work and we provide a family friendly, respectful and kind workplace. Benefits include training and development, bi-monthly clinical supervision for all clinical staff, additional five days leave per year, 12 weeks paid maternity leave (conditions apply), ability to work flexible hours, access to employee assistance program and an active social club . We also offer salary packaging that can increase your take home pay.
If what Centrecare is and what it does resonates with you, join our team and together we can create a better and healthier community. Click on View Current Vacancies or contact us on 08 9288 2244 to find out more.
Click the image for full size
You must have:
- a current Drivers Licence (for Outreach positions);
- a current (within 12 months) National Police Clearance (NPC) or the ability to obtain a NPC;
- a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or the ability to obtain a WWCC (for clinical staff);
- a recognised tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work or a related discipline or administrative skills;
- a demonstrated ability to work with people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds;
- the ability to network, negotiate and liaise with external agencies;
- the ability to work within a team; and
- well developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working for Centrecare is more than just a job; it’s about providing people and communities with professional social services that enhance wellbeing.