Four generations of song women that make up The...
Work With Us
To download Centrecare's Employment brochure, click here.
Contact Centrecare Human Resources - email@example.com
If you live in the metropolitan area of Perth or country areas of Bunbury, Esperance and Kalgoorlie and would like to work in counselling, support services and/or administration, then Centrecare may have a position suitable for you.
- want to make a difference in people’s lives;
- want to be a valued team member in a leading organisation;
- want to further develop your skills with our generous training and development opportunities to reach your full potential;
- have a current Drivers Licence (for Outreach positions);
- have a current (within 12 months) National Police Clearance (NPC) or the ability to obtain a NPC;
- have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or the ability to obtain a WWCC (for clinical staff);
- have a recognised tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work or a related discipline or administrative skills;
- have a demonstrated ability to work with people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds;
- have the ability to network, negotiate and liaise with external agencies;
- have the ability to work within a team; and
- have well developed communication skills, both written and verbal?
If what Centrecare is and what it does resonates with you, join our team and together we can create a better and healthier community.
Centrecare is a well established not-for-profit organisation assisting individuals/families in the community. Our purpose is to strengthen people and communities through the provision of professional social services, inspired by compassion and recognition for human dignity.
Centrecare employs over 300 experienced professionals with qualifications in psychology, social work, counselling and administration in social services. Centrecare employees are passionate about the support they give to people in the community.
Centrecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the
Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
If you join us, you will work in a dynamic team environment and be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Opportunity to salary package
- Four weeks Annual Leave per year
- Five days Additional Leave per year
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave (eligibility conditions apply)
- Ability to salary sacrifice for four years and have the fifth year as paid leave
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-monthly clinical supervision for all clinical staff
- Ongoing professional development
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Active social club