Workshops / Events
Centrecare runs workshops or groups throughout the Perth metropolitan and rural areas and most are FREE. Check here regularly to see what is happening in your area.
These FREE seminars will provide parents with information to assist when participating in family dispute resolution - Kalgoorlie
- Every fortnight on Wednesday evenings from 5.00pm - 6.30pm
- Seminars are located at Centrecare Goldfields - 168 Egan St, Kalgoorlie
- Registration is essential
A two hour, 12 week education and support group for women experiencing family violence or who are at risk of being unsafe in the family environment. Every Wednesday evening - Perth
- Key components of this group are safety, wellbeing, support and information sharing.
- Groups are held at Centrecare, 456 Hay Street, Perth every Wednesday.
- Wednesday evenings from 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Registration is essential and free child care is available upon request.
Protective Behaviours - A FREE preventative, life skills program which enables people of all ages and walks of life to develop skills which empowers you to deal with all forms of difficult, unsafe or abusive situations, such as possible child abuse, bullying and family violence. For parents/caregivers with a child/ren aged 4 to 17yrs.
FREE one off seminar for parents with teens 9yrs to 17yrs. This seminar is designed to assist you: increase your understanding of adolescence, improve your relationship with your teenager. Learn new ways of communicating. Duration 3hrs.
For more information: Tel: (08) 9080 0333 or email email@example.com. – Kalgoorlie