Workshops / Events
Centrecare runs workshops or groups throughout the Perth metropolitan and rural areas and most are FREE. Check here regularly to see what is happening in your area.
5:00pm - 6:30pm
These FREE seminars will provide parents with information to assist when participating in family dispute resolution - Kalgoorlie
- Every fortnight on Wednesday evenings from 5.00pm - 6.30pm
- Seminars are located at Centrecare Goldfields - 168 Egan St, Kalgoorlie
- Registration is essential
5:30pm - 7:30pm
A two hour, 12 week education and support group for women experiencing family violence or who are at risk of being unsafe in the family environment. Every Wednesday evening - Perth
- Key components of this group are safety, wellbeing, support and information sharing.
- Groups are held at Centrecare, 456 Hay Street, Perth every Wednesday.
- Wednesday evenings from 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Registration is essential and free child care is available upon request.
"I have gained clarity in what has happened the last few years and I now feel ready to move forward."
"I love everything at these workshops"
"A better understanding of my past relationships and better knowledge now to have more positive relationships in the near future."
"I have a better understanding of family domestic violence and can now recognise the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationship."
This FREE session aims to provide parents with information that will assist them in family dispute resolution - Midland
- Held weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Located at Centrecare Midland Family Relationship Centre
- Registration is essential
Seasons for Growth is an innovative, evidence-based change, loss and grief education program that draws on the metaphor of the seasons to understand the experience of grief. For more information, click https://www.goodgrief.org.au/seasons-for-growth
Protective Behaviours - A FREE preventative, life skills program which enables people of all ages and walks of life to develop skills which empowers you to deal with all forms of difficult, unsafe or abusive situations, such as possible child abuse, bullying and family violence. For parents/caregivers with a child/ren aged 4 to 17yrs.
parents or carer’s with children 2yrs to 16yrs. Behaviour management
program, learning ages/stages of development, ways to support children’s
emotions and respond to children’s behaviour.
Duration: 4 week attendance and 2 weeks after follow up phone call.
For more information: Tel: (08) 9080 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. – Kalgoorlie
A FREE 60 minute, 8 week group education program for children. Groups can be provided in specific aged groups for children and young people aged 13-14yrs to help them adapt to change and loss.