Workshops / Events
Centrecare runs workshops or groups throughout the Perth metropolitan and rural areas and most are FREE. Check here regularly to see what is happening in your area.
A two hour, 12 week education and support group for women experiencing family violence or who are at risk of being unsafe in the family environment. Every Wednesday evening - Perth
- Key components of this group are safety, wellbeing, support and information sharing.
- Groups are held at Centrecare, 456 Hay Street, Perth every Wednesday.
- Wednesday evenings from 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Registration is essential and free child care is available upon request.
A FREE six week reflective parenting program to help you identify and communicate important messages you want to give to your child. Learn to understand the meaning of your child's behaviour - Midland. For more information, click https://www.bringingupgreatkid...
- Program is held at are held at Centrecare Midland, 45 Yelverton Drive, Midland, WA 6056.
- Six weeks commencing February 27 on Thursday afternoons 12.30pm – 2.30pm.
- Registration is essential
A FREE behavioural change group for men. Key principles of the group include: the safety of partners, children and others, men are responsible for their own actions and men being accountable for their use of violence. Groups are available in Perth, Joondalup and Mirrabooka. Registration is essential.