Workshops / Events
Centrecare runs workshops or groups throughout the Perth metropolitan and rural areas and most are FREE. Check here regularly to see what is happening in your area.
5:00pm - 6:30pm
These FREE seminars will provide parents with information to assist when participating in family dispute resolution - Kalgoorlie
- Every fortnight on Wednesday evenings from 5.00pm - 6.30pm
- Seminars are located at Centrecare Goldfields - 168 Egan St, Kalgoorlie
- Registration is essential
Protective Behaviours - A FREE preventative, life skills program which enables people of all ages and walks of life to develop skills which empowers you to deal with all forms of difficult, unsafe or abusive situations, such as possible child abuse, bullying and family violence. For parents/caregivers with a child/ren aged 4 to 17yrs.
parents or carer’s with children 2yrs to 16yrs. Behaviour management
program, learning ages/stages of development, ways to support children’s
emotions and respond to children’s behaviour.
Duration: 4 week attendance and 2 weeks after follow up phone call.
For more information: Tel: (08) 9080 0333 or email email@example.com. – Kalgoorlie
A FREE 60 minute, 8 week group education program for children. Groups can be provided in specific aged groups for children and young people aged 13-14yrs to help them adapt to change and loss.
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Co-Parenting after Separation workshop
2 hour Education Program for Separated Parents
- Learn ways to look after yourself during the separation process
- Understand the effects of family separation on children
- Understand the impact of parental conflict on children
- Improve communication with the other parent
REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL
10:00am - 12:00pm
Men Choosing Respect
Behaviour Change Program
A 24 week program aimed at identifying and challenging violent and abusive behaviour.
- Understand the impact of violence on others
- Acknowledge the use of violence and taking full responsibility for the behaviour
- Learn to make safer choices
- Develop the ability to act in respectful ways
- Look at things from other’s perspectives
- Understand how you might have made the family feel unsafe and not respected.
Download the flyer here
For further information or to register please contact