Centrecare recognises that there is a great...
Contact Centrecare Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Centrecare is more than just a job; it’s about providing people and communities with professional social services that enhance wellbeing.
Centrecare is able to provide competitive salaries along with salary packaging allowing you to salary package a maximum of $15,900 from your gross salary each Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) year.
Centrecare is able to offer a number of other benefits including:
- Four weeks Annual Leave inclusive of a 17.5% leave loading
- One week of additional paid leave
- Enter into a purchased leave arrangement whereby you can salary sacrifice 20% of your annual salary for four years and have the fifth year off fully paid (the fifth year is paid from the accrued sacrificed salary)
- Twelve weeks paid Maternity Leave
- Access to corporate health cover provided for by Bupa
- Relocation allowance (for those eligible)
- Access professional development training with a budgeted amount annually for each employee (provided through our Professional Excellence team)
- Study Leave of five hours per week after two years of service
- Zone allowance and entertainment allowance (for those eligible)
- Insurance cover to and from work
- Employee Assistance
- Additional benefits available through the salary packaging arrangements allow individuals to use pre-tax dollars for entertainment purposes and associated accommodation including:
- Meals entertainment card
- Special events allowance – for things such as weddings/birthdays etc.
- Accommodation allowance which can be used for holidays
Click here to view our Employment brochure.