Family Dispute Resolution Services (rural)

Child Contact Service - A Centrecare service assisting separated parents with child contacts.

Family Relationship Centre (FRC) - The centre provides information to help people with their relationships.

Regional Family Dispute Resolution - This service assists separating, separated and divorced couples to quickly resolve disputes concerning children and/or property in the event of family breakdown.

Family Law CounsellingA Centrecare service to help people better manage their relationship or family problems.

View our workshops

Latest News

Latest News View all/RSS

100 Families WA - Hunger and Food Security

We are delighted to show you a snapshot of...

The health of Australia's prisoners 2018

The health of Australia’s prisoners 2018 -...

View All News