Four generations of song women that make up The...
Family Dispute Resolutions Services
Regional Family Dispute Resolution
Separation can be a difficult time for families, particularly for children who are often confused about changes in their lives. Centrecare Family Dispute Resolution focuses on children. They also assist couples and families communicate effectively and reach agreements in relation to the needs of children and/or resolve property matters.
The Family Law requires parents to attempt to resolve issues related to their children through Family Dispute Resolution (or a similar service) before being able to initiate proceedings in the Family Court. Exceptions could apply to this rule such as family violence or urgent matters.
This service covers the area of Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Coolgardie, Kambalda and the Northern Corridor.
For more information regarding this service click here.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
AMEP provides free English language classes...