RESILnZ app wins gold in the 2018 Driven x...
Family Relationship Counselling
This service is designed to provide education, support and counselling for individuals, couples and families to assist them in forming and maintaining healthy relationships. Counselling is available for both adults and children, either individually or as a family.
Areas serviced by this program include: Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Esperance, Norseman, Leonora, Laverton, Coolgardie and Kambalda.
For more information regarding this service contact:
Centrecare Kalgoorlie (08) 9080 0333 or Centrecare Esperance (08) 9083 2600.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
This report is based on the experiences of...