RESILnZ app wins gold in the 2018 Driven x...
Indigenous Specific Services
Please note that all Centrecare Services work with Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people. The following services are specifically funded to provide services to Indigenous families only.
Indigenous Advancement Strategy (IAS)
This service aims to improve the health status of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people by increasing their access to high quality, culturally appropriate comprehensive primary health care services.
This service covers the areas of Esperance, Norseman & surrounds.
For more information regarding this service please contact Centrecare Esperance (08) 9083 2600.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Financial Counselling
- Gambling Help
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
This report is based on the experiences of...