Four generations of song women that make up The...
Post Separation Services (rural)
Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
The Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Service provides workshops for separated parents and provides them with support, counselling, information and education. It is important for parents to consider the needs of their children when they are in the midst of separation and to gain an understanding of the impact that their parental conflict is having on their children emotionally, developmentally and psychologically.
We will also be offering workshops for parents, stakeholders and other interested groups.
Areas serviced by this program include: Kalgoorlie/Boulder, Coolgardie and Kambalda.
For more information regarding this service contact Centrecare Kalgoorlie on (08) 9080 0333.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
AMEP provides free English language classes...