Four generations of song women that make up The...
Family Dispute Resolution Services (metropolitan)
Family Dispute Resolution Services
Family Law changes
Family Law has changed. The Family Law requires parents to attempt to resolve issues related to their children through Family Dispute Resolution (or a similar service) before being able to initiate proceedings in the Family Court. Exceptions could apply to this rule such as family violence or urgent matters. The two services below can assist you in this area.
Family Dispute Resolution - A Centrecare service for families experiencing separation and divorce.
Family Law Counselling - a Centrecare service to help people better manage their relationship or family problems
Family Relationship Centre (FRC) - The Midland Family Relationship Centre provides information and confidential assistance for families during all stages of their lives.
- Metropolitan Services
- Accommodation and Support Services (metro)
- Family Dispute Resolution Services (metro)
- Family and Domestic Violence Services (metro)
- Gambling Help Services (metro & rural)
- General Counselling Services (metro)
- Indigenous Specific Services (metro)
- Migration Services
- Youth and Family Counselling and Support Services
- Rural Services
- Accommodation and Support Services
- Child Sexual Assault Therapeutic Service
- Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Counselling Services
- Gambling Help Services
- General Counselling Services
- Indigenous Specific Services
- Justice Counselling Service
- Mental Health Support Services
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Victim Support Services
- Youth and Family Counselling Services
AMEP provides free English language classes...